Monday, March 31, 2014

Light in the Dark



 I know I said I'd be gone until May, but I got some down time over spring break to make a couple outfits. In addition, I finally finished all of the new Rohan content. The great thing about an expansion is that older gear usually goes down in  price and are easier to find in the Auction House because fewer people are wanting them. I finally got a hold of a couple crafted pieces from the previous expansion, particularly the Combative Cloak of Eomer, which I'd been wanting for a while.





With the Helm's Deep expansion completed on my part, I've been playing Lotro even less then before. This is just a phase though - I'll definitely bounce back when the next major update goes live. I can't wait to see the changes coming up, particularly the North Downs revamp. Even better, the introduction of a new dye - Steel Blue Dye!

Enjoy the outfit!

  • Head: Westemnet Campaign Hat of Fate, dyed Black (crafted Tier 9)
  • Shoulder: Spirited Campaign Pauldrons of the Mark, dyed Black (crafted Tier 8)
  • Back: Combative cloak of Eomer, dyed Black (crafted Tier 8)
  • Chest: Robe of the Learning Stag, dyed Evendim Blue (Dunland Quest Reward)
  • Gloves: Harrow-Glofas, dyed Black (Volume III, Book 9, Chapter 3 reward)
  • Feet: Disused boots of the Dunland Soothsayer, dyed Umber (Dunland Quest Reward)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You've used one of my favorite robes in the game. I love how it dyes so flawlessly and brilliantly! When I look at this, I can't help but be reminded of the late evening sky before it turns completely black or the lowest depths of the ocean.

    I too am looking forward to collecting the steel blue dye. That means I have to get cracking on my LM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I found Isengard the most boring expansion to date, but the gear was so wonderfully designed! And I agree, the colors on that robe are always bold and beautiful, making it also one of my absolute favorites. I am glad you liked the outfit, Nathrien!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I absolutely this! The way that all three different dye colors flow together so beautifully.. I'm blown away!

    I am now frustrated with myself that I haven't come across your blog before! I look forward to another outfit, whenever that may be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented and fancy. :) I love that first picture.

    ReplyDelete